MEATY OATS (for Cats)
- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 pounds of minced lean beef, or other meats e.g. chicken, turkey, heart,
rabbit or lamb
- 1 tablespoon of ‘Supplement’ powder (see below)
- 2 tablespoons of bone meal or 4,000 mg Calcium or 2 teaspoons of eggshell
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 10,000 i.u of Vitamin A from for example cod liver oil
- 150 i.u of Vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon of fresh raw vegetables e.g. carrot, spinach, herbs etc.
Preparation & Cooking
Cook rolled oats until soft, then add to the rest of the ingredients, which are fed raw/uncooked.
This will make about 12 cups. Feed your cat 1 to 2 cups a day depending on
how large and active your cat is. Some liver can be added to the recipe but do
not use just liver as the only meat.
2 cups of nutritional yeast or brewers yeast
1/4 cup of Kelp powder
1 cup of Lecithin powder
1000 mg of Vitamin C (or 1/4 teaspoon of Sodium ascorbate)
Mix together and refrigerate and use in the above recipe.