Poochie Pint-Sized Carrot Treats
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 1/4 cup margarine -- half stick
- 1 drop red food coloring -- or more if needed
- 1 drop yellow food coloring -- or more if needed
- 1 jar baby food carrots1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk -- or more if needed
Preparation & Cooking
Melt cheese and margarine in a saucepan, stirring frequently. Take off heat. Stir in food dye, to make orange color. Add carrots and flour. Stir until well blended. Add enough milk to form into a ball. Transfer to a mixing bowl and chill for one hour.
Roll dough on a lightly floured, flat surface to 1/4" thickness. Place on a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with nonfat cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.